[mercury-users] Any recent developments?

Fergus Henderson fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Wed Jul 15 17:24:34 AEST 1998

On 15-Jul-1998, Alexander Voinov <avv at isida.ipa.rssi.ru> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> Probably I'm too lazy to look at the ftp server, but:
>
> Is there any contributed library for multi-agent programming in Mercury?
> KQML, KIF, ACL? E.g. CLIPS has such a module: wrapped a C++ package.

I don't think there is.

Probably I'm too lazy to look up all those acronyms for myself ;-), but:
what exactly do you mean by multi-agent programming?
(A URL or two might help.)

If by that you mean concurrency, then no, the current Mercury implementation
doesn't support it.  But we're working on it and I'm hopeful of progress
in time for the next release.

Cheers,
	Fergus.