[mercury-users] A question for the Mercury Jedi Knights

Lee Naish lee at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Thu Aug 20 01:10:05 AEST 1998

In message <199808171810.LAA06203 at dtthp186.pdx.intel.com>you write:
>So I was at a used bookstore this weekend and picked up the book
>"The Clausal Theory of types" by D.A. Wolfram

David was a student at Melbourne Uni. many years ago.  Jean-Luis Lassez was
his supervisor but they had a falling out (over a book on the theory of LP
which they were going to write with Michael Maher).  I suspect the book you
bought is based closely on his PhD thesis.  Some other publications are at
http://www.informatik.uni-trier.de/~ley/db/indices/a-tree/w/Wolfram:David_A=.html

	lee