[m-dev.] for discussion: dropping support for old compilers / OSs etc
jfischer at opturion.com
Tue Oct 4 10:34:34 AEDT 2016
I propose the following:
1. for the C# backend we require the use of .NET 4.0 or later.
2. for the Java backend we require the use of Java 1.6 or later.
3. we drop support for versions of Visual Studio prior to 2013.
4. we drop support for vresions of clang less than 3.0.
5. we drop support for versions of Windows before 7.
6. we drop support for versions of OS X before 10.6.
More information about the developers