[m-dev.] move to // comments in C

Zoltan Somogyi zoltan.somogyi at runbox.com
Thu Jul 14 22:02:15 AEST 2016

On Tue, 12 Jul 2016 02:02:04 +0200 (CEST), "Zoltan Somogyi" <zoltan.somogyi at runbox.com> wrote:
> If noone else objects today, I intend to commit this tomorrow,
> and then convert the comments in the runtime.

I have committed a diff that switches from /* */ to // comments
in the runtime and trace directories. I am not attaching the diff
because it would probably exceed size limits on attachments.

Most of the changes were done by a script, but I have gone over
all the changes, and fixed (I think) all the changes that the script
got wrong. If there *are* any remaining mistakes, they should be
easy to fix.

Zoltan.