[m-dev.] New wiki

Paul Bone paul at bone.id.au
Sat Mar 14 23:24:42 AEDT 2015

Hi,

I've setup a wiki for Mercury.

    https://www.mercurylang.org/wiki/

I've just completed the installation and verified that it's working, so
things may change a little bit as I finish configuring it.  However if you'd
like to add some content now that'd be great.

I will also be putting a link to it on the main website.

The wiki is inteded for:
    + A better / more complete FAQ
    + Example code that demonstrates how to use some features
    + Guides for common tasks
    + More detailed description of Mercury features, although these should
      be documented properly a more guided style can suplement the reference
      manual style.

I also suggest moving the information that's currently in compiler/notes/*,
other developer documentation, the FAQ and possibly the discussions
repsitory to the Wiki.

--
Paul Bone