[m-dev.] A not-very-polite rant about "grades" and the build system.

Paul Bone paul at bone.id.au
Sat Mar 14 00:11:20 AEDT 2015

On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 04:21:28PM +0800, Michael Richter wrote:
> On 13 March 2015 at 13:56, Matt Giuca <matt.giuca at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> P.P.P.S. Before lecturing me, Sparky, you probably should check history
> *and* check that the docs you so smugly point out are a) the actual answer
> to the problem (they aren't), and b) even accurate (they're not).
>
> I strongly recommend that you think carefully before responding.  And if
> that's too much work for you, don't bother responding.  I'm not in the mood
> for listening to the wilfully ignorant.

These are personal insults/attacks.  Please don't make such personal
insults or attacks.  Matt made a simple assumption, an assumption that
anyone could have made, he (nor anyone else) is deserving of these attacks.

Matt responded to your post by rejecting your tone while validating your
complaint with the software.  In your original post you asked the reader to
tollerate your angry tone however you arn't tollerating Matt's rejection of
that tone.  If you want to stir up things be ready to accept the response.

I will respond to the technical points that you made on the original post.

--
Paul Bone