[m-dev.] 13.05.2 release

Julien Fischer jfischer at opturion.com
Wed Nov 6 02:59:12 AEDT 2013

On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 6:11 PM, Julien Fischer <jfischer at opturion.com>wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 1, 2013 at 11:22 PM, Julien Fischer <jfischer at opturion.com>wrote:
>

>> Hi,
>>
>> The 13.05.2-beta-2013-10-31 tarball was uploaded to the website yesterday.
>> You can treat this as the RC for the 13.05.2 release.  I'm running a final
>> series of checks on this beta now -- all being well, 13.05.2 will be
>> released next week.
>>

> Installation of the java grade directly from the source distribution fails
> for
> me on Windows 7 with MSYS (MinGW GCC 4.6.2, javac 1.7.0_09.  The compiler
> aborts with list_class_files_for_jar/6 complaining about their being "No
> such file".

Installation of the Java grade on Windows XP with MSYS (MinGW GCC 4.5.0,
javac 1.7.0_01)
does work;  I'll try the installation on Windows 7 afresh.  (Possibly,
there is some issue
with MinGW GCC 4.6?  It's unlikely to be anything to do with the Java
version, since the
issue is in the compiler and that's built in the hlc.gc.pregen grade.)

Julien.