[m-dev.] enabling stseg component by default

Paul Bone paul at bone.id.au
Wed May 22 13:11:27 AEST 2013

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 05:14:22PM +1000, Julien Fischer wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I propose that we enable the stseg (stack segments) grade component
> by default for all low-level C grades in the post 13.05 versions
> of the compiler.
>
> Any objections?

I don't mind.  Although the memory zones code probably needs further tuning,
this just means that it's something we'll have to do before the next
release.  I'll take that task.  Note also that the .par grades already
enable .stseg by default (there's something in configure.ac that does this).

Cheers.

--
Paul Bone
http://www.bone.id.au