[m-dev.] bootcheck

Paul Bone paul at bone.id.au
Fri Mar 29 12:23:28 AEDT 2013

When I run ./tools/bootcheck for asm_fast.gc it reports that a bunch of
debugger tests failed.  Well this is okay as the debugger isn't expected to
work in asm_fast.gc.  My questions are: Why are these tests being run? and
why are these errors unexpected test case failures?

Thanks.

I'm setting up a continious integration system for Mercury.  My goal is to
have this system produce resources for the website (documentation and
tarballs) and to run when there's an update rather than nightly.  I hope to
also be able to have it test with a number of different configurations and
OSs.

--
Paul Bone
http://www.bone.id.au