[m-dev.] Website mockups

Paul Bone paul at bone.id.au
Mon Jan 21 23:09:48 AEDT 2013

On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 09:16:05PM +1100, Michael Day wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> The Mercury website mockups have been coded up in HTML and combined with
> the existing PHP-based site; you can click around it here:
>
> http://mercury.princexml.com
>
> I uploaded the files in a hurry, so there may be some broken links or
> other oddities here and there.
>
> Denny Gunawan did the redesign work and has committed the changes to
> Github as a fork of the Mercury website repository:
>
> https://github.com/mgx2206/www/tree/redesign-proposal
>
> There are still some technical details to tweak, for example it may be
> simpler to use PHP dynamically rather than using it as a static site
> generator as is currently done.
>
> There is also plenty of text to revise, but this can be considered
> separately from the visual design :)

Thanks Micheal and Denny.

This is really looking good.  I've been configureing my VPS to support the
mailing lists (this is my priority) when it is ready for the website I'll
probably setup both new and old websites so that we can test both and
rollover to the new one when we're ready.

--
Paul Bone
http://www.bone.id.au