[m-dev.] Re: mercurylang.org

Michael Hendricks michael at ndrix.org
Fri Jan 11 02:03:55 AEDT 2013

I'll gladly transfer that domain's lease to you without charge.  I acquired
the domain to help the community, so I'm pleased to see it used more widely.

When you're ready to execute the transfer, let me know. I'll unlock the
domain and give you the auth info code so you can transfer the registration
to your preferred provider.

--
Michael