[m-dev.] Upgrade to boehm gc 7.2 release

Julien Fischer juliensf at csse.unimelb.edu.au
Mon Jul 16 18:37:50 AEST 2012

Hi Pete,

On Mon, 16 Jul 2012, Peter Ross wrote:

> I'm planning to upgrade the trunk to the 7.2 release of boehm gc, this
> is so that we can build out of the box for Solaris 10, the boehm gc
> collector.
>
> Is there any objections to that?

Is there or are there? ;-)

Not from me -- since you originally wrote the upgrade_boehm_gc document
in compiler/notes, you are presuambly aware of its existence.

We should probably make a serious move on getting the next stable release
after the collector is upgraded, since that's basically what is holding
up.

I can help with testing the upgraded version on Mac OS X and Windows if
need be.

Cheers,
Julien.