[m-dev.] I think there's a bug in the debugger

Zoltan Somogyi zs at csse.unimelb.edu.au
Fri Jan 16 17:47:34 AEDT 2009

On 16-Jan-2009, Ralph Becket <rafe at csse.unimelb.edu.au> wrote:
> I suspect a fencepost error in the event printer.

When I added tail recursion events, I modified the mapping from event numbers
to event names. This kind of fencepost error could occur if an object file
generated by an up-to-date compiler was linked against an obsolete set of
runtime and/or trace libraries. Have you checked for that?

I looked for a fencepost error in the system itself, but did not find any.

For any further help, I would need to know a lot more. Come talk to me
tuesday afternoon.

Zoltan.