[m-dev.] Mercury Compiler Ubuntu Package

Craig Silk craig.silk at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 10:59:20 AEDT 2008

Hi

Thanks for the reply. I'm looking to make the package available to the
Ubuntu Intrepid (soon to be released) repository.

Seeing as I'm looking to have this done by the end of the month (ish)
I'll create a package from scratch and make the debian/ directory
available to you as to make any future packaging work easier.

Thanks for the advice about using the ROTD.

Regards
Craig