[m-dev.] Mercury Compiler Ubuntu Package

Craig Silk craig.silk at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 10:25:42 AEDT 2008

Mercury Developers

There has been a package request on the Ubuntu bug tracker asking for
the latest version of the Mercury Compiler to be packaged and made
available in the Ubuntu repositories. I can see that version
0.11.0.rotd.20040511-5ubuntu1 is currently packaged and included in the
Ubuntu Hardy repository and was packaged by someone whom I have not been
able to get in contact with.

Are you planning on updating this package? If not I don't mind doing it
and submitting it for consideration into the Intrepid repository
(Latest) as per the bug report/package request.

Link to the bugtracker:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mercury/+bug/94720

Regards
Craig Silk