[m-dev.] bootchecking with extra mmc command line option.

Paul Bone pbone at csse.unimelb.edu.au
Sun Jan 20 10:57:48 AEDT 2008

Hi.

I have some changes to the compiler that are enabled by a new command
line option.  How can I bootcheck the compiler with this option enabled?
(I am already able to select the correct grade with -G).

After this I'd like to use lmc and lml to compile with my new
bootchecked complier with some test programs.

I've found that using bootcheck, workspaces lmc and lml is somewhat
undocumented, or I haven't found the documentation.  I'd like to put
these instructions in the "Information for Developers" section on the
website, is this reasonable?

Thanks.