[m-dev.] Re: builds on ceres

Julien Fischer juliensf at csse.unimelb.edu.au
Thu Sep 20 11:41:45 AEST 2007

On Thu, 20 Sep 2007, Peter Wang wrote:

> On 2007-09-20, Julien Fischer <juliensf at csse.unimelb.edu.au> wrote:
>>

>>  Do you know why the nightly builds on ceres are broken?
>>  The error in the log look a little odd.
>
> Yes, strange.  It was working yesterday.
>
> Something else is strange.  cvs log on compiler/prog_data.m says
>
> cvs [log aborted]: unexpected '\x74' reading revision number in RCS file
> /home/mercury/mercury1/repository/mercury/compiler/prog_data.m,v
>
> Is there something wrong with the repository?

Looking at the file manually using rlog gives me:

  	RCS file: prog_data.m,v
  	Working file: prog_data.m
  	head: 1.194
  	branch:
  	locks: strict
  	access list:
  	symbolic names:

  	keyword substitution: kv
  	total revisions: 281;	selected revisions: 281
  	rlog: prog_data.m,v:13098: delta number corrupted
  	rlog aborted

so I would say so.

Does anyone have any idea when this started or if any other files are
affected?

Julien.