[m-dev.] Where is compiler/rbmm.actual_region_arguments.m?

Julien Fischer juliensf at csse.unimelb.edu.au
Mon Oct 22 12:32:36 AEST 2007

On Sun, 21 Oct 2007, Quan Phan wrote:

> On Sun, Oct 21, 2007 at 05:26:11PM +1000, Julien Fischer wrote:
>>
>> Why has the above file been removed from the repository?
>
> It is likely only me who works on the compiler/rbmm.* files, but I did
> not do the removal.

> The file exists in all of my workspaces.

Yes, it still exists in (most of) mine as well, and will continue
to do so until I do a cvs update.

>> Was this intentional?
>
> That file is definitely still used, so the removal must be by mistake
> somehow.

I've added the copy from a workspace I checked out on Friday
afternoon (the most recent change to that file was several days before).
We won't have the version control information for this file, but there
wasn't anything particularly useful in that anyway (the file was only
at version 1.4).

Julien.