[m-dev.] Correct Mercury CVS repository?

Eric Taucher gluon at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 30 23:36:03 AEST 2007

Accessing the CVS Mercury repository with /home/mercury/mercury1/repository
returns an error.

Accessing the CVS Mercury repository with /home/mercury1/repository
succeeds.

However, the Mercury web site states that the one causing the error is the
correct one.

Should I continue to use /home/mercury1/repository, or do I have a problem?

If it is a problem and this being my first time using CVS, could the
response be more explanatory.

cvs -z6 -d
:pserver;username=guest;password=guest;hostname=cvs.mercury.cs.mu.oz.au:/hom
e/me... login

Logging in to
:pserver:guest at cvs.mercury.cs.mu.oz.au:2401:/home/mercury/mercury1/repositor

cvs [login aborted]: /home/mercury/mercury1/repository: no such repository

***** CVS exited normally with code 1 *****

cvs -z6 -d
:pserver;username=guest;password=guest;hostname=cvs.mercury.cs.mu.oz.au:/hom
e/me... login

Logging in to
:pserver:guest at cvs.mercury.cs.mu.oz.au:2401:/home/mercury1/repository

***** CVS exited normally with code 0 *****