[m-dev.] Patch: Tcl/Tk interface without '%' prompt

Jörg Roman Rudnick joerg.rudnick at t-online.de
Mon Jan 15 11:36:58 AEDT 2007

Hi,

Julien told me to post this to mercury-developers: A patch to mtcltl.m
of mercury_tcltk abandoning the '%' prompt / script evaluation.

I tested it with 0.13.1 and Tcl/Tk 8.4 on Linux and XP/Cygwin by running
executables with cygwin1.dll in the Windows console. Unfortunately, I do
not have a Mac platform, so I cannot assure it works on it, too.

Cheers,

            Nick