[m-dev.] Summer Student Report

Samrith UONG samuong at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 16:52:45 AEDT 2006

On 1/11/06, Ralph Becket <rafe at cs.mu.oz.au> wrote:
> Otherwise, that's looking good.  Can you show us the shell scripts
> you're going to use as well when they're written?

I've attached the shell scripts to this email.  The main program is
the "mcflags" script.  I've tried to make it so that the program isn't
too dependent on either mmc or our set of benchmarks, most of this is
supposed to be set in the evaluate.conf file.

It's still a bit messy (it has a lot of XXXs and FIXMEs); I'll get to
these once I finish off the evolve.m program.  Any feedback or
suggestions are welcome.

Sam.