[m-dev.] Working on qcheck...

doug.auclair at logicaltypes.com doug.auclair at logicaltypes.com
Tue Apr 11 06:44:31 AEST 2006

Dear all,

I'm rolling in some modifications to qcheck, along the
lines of constraining the magnitude of random items generated
(particularly chars and ints)* and also allowing qcheck/[4,7,8]
to participate in a testing framework (instead of printing
the results, the results would be accumulated, and various
levels of detail would be user-controllable).

Are these changes useful and of interest generally?  Would you
like me to submit these changes here?

Sincerely,
Doug Auclair

* I am aware that qcheck's rnd module has predicates for this
control, but they are not available via the automated qcheck
protocol.