[m-dev.] fork for 0.12 release

Mark Brown mark at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Sun Jan 30 02:24:29 AEDT 2005

On 29-Jan-2005, Julien Fischer <juliensf at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:
> The repository will be frozen from 12:01am to 11:59pm (Melbourne time),
> Saturday 29/1.  We will fork for the 0.12 release sometime on Sunday.
> Please don't commit anything on the main branch until then (with the
> exception of anything needed to fix the mdbcomp stuff, iff it breaks).

The repository has now been forked.  The latest version of the release
can be checked out with the command:

	cvs co -r version-0_12-branch mercury ...

When posting diffs, please remember to specify in the log message whether
the change applies to the main branch, the release branch or both.

Cheers,
Mark.