[m-dev.] Re: [HAL-dev] Solver types reloaded

Fergus Henderson fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Fri Feb 20 18:17:59 AEDT 2004

On 20-Feb-2004, Ralph Becket <rafe at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:
> [This is a repost from earlier in the week that mysteriously didn't
> appear on the mercury-developers mailing list.]

Actually the message which you reposted DID appear on the
mercury-developers mailing list, and is included in the archive.

The one which didn't appear on the mercury-developers mailing list
is the one that you were replying to, which was posted by Peter Stuckey.

You seem to have quoted most of his post in your reply, but perhaps not
all of it.  But I am not so worried about this particular email.  I am
more worried about the systemic problem with mail being lost because
it gets bounced to a moderator who is for some reason not correctly
processing the bounce message.