[m-dev.] /home/ceres is full! Please delete something.

Ralph Becket rafe at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Thu Dec 23 11:36:26 AEDT 2004

ceres:/home/ceres $ df -k .
/dev/hdb5             36527124  34671532        88 100% /

ceres:/home/ceres $ sudo du -ks * | sort -rn
Password:
4653268 rafe
4342024 fjh
2888500 zs
1872864 trd
1609848 test_mercury_ceres
1568588 dmo
766708  public
678784  maclarty
470732  dougl
359860  lljy
345088  mjwybrow
339956  darkoj
197436  stayl
61480   juliensf
31172   petdr
27200   julianpg
2108    rejj
24      nancy
12      pmoulder
12      ayang
8       ndw
4       paulai

I've done some drastic spring cleaning and reduced my usage to 1819924.

Fergus can't get round to doing a proper job until post-wedding, but has
allowed me to mmake realclean in his /home/ceres/fjh subdirectories.

Tyson and David: could you have a quick look and see what you can cull?

Ta,
-- Ralph