[m-dev.] Redhat 8.0 / gcc 3.2

Michael Day mikeday at yeslogic.com
Sat Oct 5 15:58:40 AEST 2002

Hi,

Mercury compiles fine with gcc 3.2 on Redhat 8.0, and those errors
concerning spilled registers in the trace/* code have finally gone away.
However I am getting this for every file:

cc1: warning: changing search order for system directory "/usr/local/include"
cc1: warning:   as it has already been specified as a non-system directory

And I had to tweak library/time.m, as the ifdef around #include
<sys/times.h> was incorrect (I can submit a patch if this hasn't been
fixed since 2002-10-01).

Michael