[m-dev.] SourceForge compile farm access

Fergus Henderson fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Sat Nov 23 02:26:41 AEDT 2002

On 22-Nov-2002, Peter Ross <pro at missioncriticalit.com> wrote
(in personal email):
> fjh wrote:
> > This test also fails on MacOS X 10.1.
>
> Do I have access to this MacOS X system?

It's part of the "compile farm" at sourceforge: cf.sourceforge.net.
You need to be a member of a SourceForge.net project, which you are,
and you need to explicitly request access.