[m-dev.] multi-language definitions

Tyson Dowd trd at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Fri Feb 22 18:26:45 AEDT 2002

On 22-Feb-2002, Zoltan Somogyi <zs at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:
> The rules would be:
>
> - If a predicate or function only has Mercury clauses, then it must not have
>   either a foreign_and_mercury pragma or a foreign_only pragma.
>
> - If a predicate or function has both Mercury clauses, and foreign_procs,
>   then it must have a foreign_and_mercury pragma and must not have a
>   foreign_only pragma.
>
> - If a predicate or function has only foreign_procs, then it must have a
>   foreign_only pragma and must not have a foreign_and_mercury pragma.

Do you mean if there are multiple foreign_procs?  Or will you need
foreign_only if there is just one foreign_proc?

I'm not particularly keen on having it if there is just one
foreign_proc.

But it's not such a big deal if it is only required for multiple ones.

--
       Tyson Dowd           #
                            #  Surreal humour isn't everyone's cup of fur.