[m-dev.] clueless -- overloaded functor

Peter Ross pro at missioncriticalit.com
Mon Aug 26 20:35:15 AEST 2002

Hi Nancy,

The problem is that the Mercury compiler can't distinguish whether you
mean int:/ and parse_tree:prog_data:sym_name:/.  I think what has
happened is that you have lost an import which imports the correct
module which defines '/' (ie not int or parse_tree:prog_data)
unfortunately my access to the CVS repository is very flakey at the
moment and I can't check it out more fully.

Regards,
Peter