[m-dev.] RE: [m-rev.] fix to improve the performance of the XML parser.

Thomas Conway conway at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Sat Jun 16 08:12:29 AEST 2001

On Sat, Jun 16, 2001 at 12:23:27AM EST, Ralph Becket wrote:
> [...]

I haven't committed it yet since I haven't had a chance to address
your comments. Since I am unlikely to have a chance to look at it
in the near future, you could apply the diff yourself and try.

--
  Thomas Conway )O+
 <conway at cs.mu.oz.au>       499 User error! Replace user, and press any key.