[m-dev.] document Mercury front-end on gcc web page

Peter Ross peter.ross at miscrit.be
Wed Feb 28 03:30:57 AEDT 2001

On Wed, Feb 28, 2001 at 03:19:27AM +1100, Fergus Henderson wrote:
> This change adds Mercury to the list at <http://gcc.gnu.org/frontends.html>.
> OK to commit?

BTW, I remember there was a discussion of incorporating the code into
gcc but we where hesitant because FSF requires that we assign copyright
to them.

I am not sure if this is actually legal, but couldn't we send them a
snapshot of the Mercury code for which we had assigned the FSF copyright,
but keep Uni of Melb copyright on the version which we keep working on?

Pete