[m-dev.] for review: create new web pages for 0.10 release

Ralph Becket rbeck at microsoft.com
Wed Feb 21 22:01:47 AEDT 2001

>From Zoltan Somogyi on 21/02/2001 08:27:53
>
> The parts of this that are new (e.g. Moose, XML, and the *new* curses
stuff)
> should also be mentioned in the "what's new" section.

I haven't yet checked in the new curses binding since I had some minor
problems compiling under various grades.  I've just reinstalled the 0.10
beta
and I'm going to test it all works under that before committing.

I'd also like to add the new lexer module (I've addressed all Fergus' review
comments).  Again, I can do that this morning.

Ralph Becket      |      MSR Cambridge      |      rbeck at microsoft.com