[m-dev.] cc_multi or det ?

Holger Krug hkrug at rationalizer.com
Tue Aug 7 01:18:47 AEST 2001

> Alternatively, you could provide two different entry points,
> a cc_multi one named `lex__main' (or whatever you want to call your entry point),
> and a det one named `lex__promise_only_solution_main' that just
> wraps promise_only_solution around `lex__main'.

That's fine. Thanks ! Do you go with this, too, Ralph ? We'll
have `lex__read is cc_multi' and `lex__promise_only_solution_read is det'.

--
Holger Krug
hkrug at rationalizer.com
The Rationalizer Intelligent Software AG
Rudower Chaussee 29, 12489 Berlin, Germany
Tel: +49 30 678060-24
Fax: +49 30 678060-25

This e-mail contains confidential information of THE RATIONALIZER. If
you are not the proper receiver of the message or if you have doubts
about being the proper receiver please delete the message
immediately. In such a case we would be delighted if you could inform
us under mail at rationalizer.com.