[m-dev.] abstract equivalence types & .NET / JVM

Ralph Becket rbeck at microsoft.com
Thu Apr 19 00:51:29 AEST 2001

+

>     (b) We could put the definitions of abstract equivalence types in
> 	the `.int' files, but only for .NET/Java.
> 	We'd install two different copies of the `.int' files,
> 	and decide which one to use based on the grade.

or

>     (c) We could put the definitions of abstract equivalence types in
>         files with some new extension, e.g. `.typ'.

sounds least horrendous to me.  The versioning problem can be solved
by checking for changes in the .typ files (or whatever).

I'd really rather only pay for this stuff when I'm using it.

You mention that some of the stuff in the .int files may be inconsistent
wrt the .int2 files - can you give some details?

-- Ralph