[m-dev.] for review: The .NET MSIL backend.

Fergus Henderson fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Fri Sep 29 08:48:40 AEDT 2000

On 28-Sep-2000, Tyson Dowd <trd at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:

> +<li> ilds.m and ilasm.m contain representations of MSIL, and output
> +	routines for writing MSIL to assembler.

I think it would be better to split that description up:

<li> ilds.m contain representations of MSIL
<li> ilasm.m contains output routines for writing MSIL to assembler.

Unless the code for doing that is mixed between the two modules?
(In which case it would be nicest to reorganize so that the code
is properly separated...)