[m-dev.] for review: round 2: --target option, IL grades and copy-in/copy-out

Tyson Dowd trd at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Wed Sep 6 14:08:39 AEDT 2000

On 05-Sep-2000, Peter Ross <peter.ross at miscrit.be> wrote:
> >  :- import_module map, std_util, io, require.
> >
> > +convert_target("java", java).
> > +convert_target("Java", java).
> > +convert_target("il", il).
> > +convert_target("IL", il).
> > +convert_target("c", c).
> > +convert_target("C", c).
> > +
>
> You may want to think about running a preprocessing step which tranlates
> the string to lower case then doing the check.

I've added a comment here saying we should do this, and we should also
merge this code with the foreign language specification code in
prog_io_pragma.  But I won't do this just yet.

I've addressed the rest of the comments and will commit real soon.

--
       Tyson Dowd           #
                            #  Surreal humour isn't everyone's cup of fur.