[m-dev.] diff: run tests on ender

Zoltan Somogyi zs at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Mon Oct 23 13:11:23 AEDT 2000

On 23-Oct-2000, Fergus Henderson <fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:
> +	ender)		OPTIMIZE=-O0 ;;
> +	kryten) 	OPTIMIZE=-O1 ;;	# currently not used
> +	rimmer) 	OPTIMIZE=-O1 ;; # currently not used
> +	munta)		OPTIMIZE=-O0 ;; # dead
>  esac

Munta is well and truly dead; we should remove it from the scripts.
I still get mail about taifun not being able to invoke a command on munta;
it is annoying.

I also don't fancy having an unoptimized installation on ender. Does anyone
still use quicksilver for interactive work? If not, make that machine test -O0,
and make ender's installation use a higher optimization level.

Zoltan.