[m-dev.] for review: add events and reports to web page.

Tyson Dowd trd at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Thu Oct 5 12:39:50 AEDT 2000

On 04-Oct-2000, Fergus Henderson <fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:
> I think that the danger which Peter mentioned of people
> thinking work has stopped simply because we stop posting
> the minutes of our meetings on the web is a quite real one.
> The reports section should have an intro which makes it clear
> that this is experimental, might be irregular, might or might not
> continue, etc.

Dare I say it...

Another solution would be to just keep having meetings ;-)

Ok, I'll put a warning to that effect.

> Also there's a definite possibility that people looking for Tech
> Reports will look in the reports section rather than the papers
> section.  Perhaps it should be titled "informal reports"?  Any other
> suggestions for a better title?

A link at the top of the page saying "if you are looking for papers try
this link", might be the easiest way to do this.

I intend this section to be used for any sort of written report we might
like to make public.

--
       Tyson Dowd           #
                            #  Surreal humour isn't everyone's cup of fur.