[m-dev.] Mercury meeting minutes (extract)

Peter Ross petdr at miscrit.be
Tue Oct 3 20:24:02 AEDT 2000

On Tue, Oct 03, 2000 at 06:15:37PM +1100, Fergus Henderson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We had a meeting of the Mercury group on Fri Sep 29th, 3:15pm to 5:55pm.
> This is an extract from the minutes (I've omitted stuff like the
> discussion about hardware which is only of local interest).
>
> Attendees:
> 	David Jeffery <dgj>
> 	David Overton <dmo>
> 	Mark Brown <dougl>
> 	Zoltan Somogyi <zs>
> 	Tyson Dowd <trd>
> 	Fergus Henderson <fjh>
> 	Peter Stuckey <pjs>  (for part of the meeting)
>
> 1.  Progress reports.

    Peter Ross <petdr at miscrit.be>

        Has been working on structure reuse analysis with Nancy Mazur at
        KU Leuven.  A working version is available on the reuse branch.
        We plan to test this version out on the ICFP project.  We then
        plan to redesign the interface with the lessons learnt and merge
        it back into the main branch.

        Has also been working on the design of a stream library.  Lots
        and lots of unresolved issues there, but we are getting there.