[m-dev.] for review: fix MLDS bootstrapping problems

Fergus Henderson fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Sat Nov 4 00:05:13 AEDT 2000

On 03-Nov-2000, Peter Ross <peter.ross at miscrit.be> wrote:
> I think that you need to keep the old typedefs until this change
> bootstraps as the old compiler still generates references to
> MR_DuExistLocnArray and others.

Hmm, those typedefs are only used in MLDS grades, so we only need to
keep them around for bootstrapping if we plan to build the compiler
itself in an MLDS grade... currently we aren't doing that, but of
course you at miscrit.be are.

So, I guess this means I have to preserve bootstrapping for every MLDS
change now... previously I'd been able to avoid worrying about that.