[m-dev.] for review: typeinfo-liveness bug fix

Zoltan Somogyi zs at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Thu Jul 20 15:38:42 AEST 2000

On 20-Jul-2000, Mark Anthony BROWN <dougl at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:
> > +	% For both kinds of disjunctions, the resume points to be attached to
> > +	% the non-last disjuncts must be completed with the required typeinfos
> > +	% if --typeinfo-liveness is set. ResumeVars0 should already be so
> > +	% completed, so need only completed the sets added here.
>
> That sentence doesn't quite make sense.

The last line should read

	% completed, so we need only complete the sets added here.

> > +	resume_typeinfos		\
>
> Doesn't this test require a special rule in the Mmakefile, like the
> other tests in this directory?

Yes, for removing line numbers. I have added it.

> Is there any difference in the above two files?  If not, why is the
> second one required?

The .exp2 file is currently the same as the .exp file. I will update it
later to reflect the expected output when the library is shallow traced.

Zoltan.