[m-dev.] Suggestions for mdb

Ralph Becket rbeck at microsoft.com
Wed Aug 23 18:34:49 AEST 2000

> In Morphine (1), you could (2) do it like that:
>
> 	cp :- c, p.

I'm afraid I haven't had time to install Prolog etc. and try
Morphine out yet.  90% of the time I find plain mdb quite
adequate - so I'll probably end up waiting for a really tricky
problem to raise the necessary motivation.

> Don't you like to hack you .emacs file?

I'm a vim man, myself.  Emacs is another enormous tool I'm
not motivated to learn, which is a pain as I understand that
mdb under emacs is supposed to be rather good.

I'm just after a little extra support for us backwards
command-line types.

Ralph

Ralph Becket      |      MSR Cambridge      |      rbeck at microsoft.com