[m-dev.] for review: add compiler/notes/overall_design.html

Zoltan Somogyi zs at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Thu Aug 17 20:06:16 AEST 2000

On 17-Aug-2000, Fergus Henderson <fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:
>  |      * tests: a big suite of test cases. These are distributed separately
>  |        from the main Mercury distribution.

Thanks, Fergus. I think that is fine, except in two points. First, I suggest
a global s/sub-/sub/. Second, I think you should note above that tests is
in a different CVS module. (Although I think the proper solution would
in fact be to delete tests as an independent CVS module and make it part
of the mercury module.)

Zoltan.