[m-dev.] for review: add MR_ to Word, Integer, String, etc...

Fergus Henderson fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Thu Aug 3 15:13:32 AEST 2000

On 03-Aug-2000, Tyson Dowd <trd at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:
> On 02-Aug-2000, Fergus Henderson <fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:
> > On 02-Aug-2000, Tyson Dowd <trd at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:
> > > +typedef MR_Bool 		Bool;
> >
> > That should be `bool' rather than `Bool'.
>
> Actually, I was just replacing the (few) occurances of Bool with
> MR_Bool.

Oh, right, I remember now!  `(MR_)Bool' is the C type that has the
same representation as Mercury's `bool'.  That is different than
the C type `bool'.  Sorry, I had forgotten about the existence of
`Bool'.  I guess overloading on case is not a good idea...