[m-dev.] Contribution: Pretty Printing Library

Tyson Dowd trd at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Thu Apr 13 16:56:56 AEST 2000

On 12-Apr-2000, Ralph Becket <rbeck at microsoft.com> wrote:
> Ah, that's a case of Outlook treating the user like a vegetable.  I had
> no idea it was pulling a stunt like that.  I'll see what I can do to
> fix it...

Even if you mime-attach it as a text file it would be OK (but not as
nice as inline text).  At least with a mime attachment we can read it
with mutt's mime viewer.  Unfortunately mutt doesn't have very good
support for inline uuencoded documents (no three letter file extension
policy under unix for determining file type is the main problem).

--
       Tyson Dowd           #
                            #  Surreal humour isn't everyone's cup of fur.