[m-dev.] trivial diff: fix calculator.m bug

Thomas Conway conway at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Wed Nov 3 09:53:42 AEDT 1999

On Fri, Oct 29, 1999 at 04:13:27PM EST, Fergus Henderson wrote:
> On 29-Oct-1999, Thomas Conway <conway at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:
> > On Thu, Oct 28, 1999 at 07:45:31PM EST, Fergus Henderson wrote:
> > >  main -->
> > > +	io__write_string("calculator> "),
> >
> > Should that have a call to io__flush_output?
>
> Hmmm.  I'm not sure.  It seems to work fine without one.
>
> (If we do add one here, we would also need to add one
> to samples/interpreter.m and samples/eliza.m and perhaps
> elsewhere.)

If it seems to work then well and good. I think it doesn't
work if the output isn't straight to a tty (eg piped through
a pager, or tee, etc).

Thomas
--
 Thomas Conway )O+     Every sword has two edges.
     Mercurian            <conway at cs.mu.oz.au>