[m-dev.] for review: MLDS code generator design

Tyson Dowd trd at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Mon Nov 1 14:41:46 AEDT 1999

On 01-Nov-1999, Fergus Henderson <fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:
> On 05-Aug-1999, Tyson Dowd <trd at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:
> >
> > It would be a good idea to explain what the notation means a little more
> > (e.g. do and &&) and how you expect continuations to work.
>
> I'm not sure how to go about addressing that review comment.
> The documentation that you were reviewing, which is now in
> ml_code_gen.m, includes the following text.  Is this adequate?
> If not, could you please explain how it should be improved?

Yep, this is fine.  I may have been being a little picky with the
original comment, after working with it for a little while the notation
wasn't a problem and I had no trouble understanding it.

--
       Tyson Dowd           #
                            #  Surreal humour isn't eveyone's cup of fur.