[m-dev.] for review: sorting variables better in the debugger

Erwan Jahier Erwan.Jahier at irisa.fr
Thu May 27 01:54:08 AEST 1999

| > | (I can't easily test that myself).
| >
| > Is there something I can do to make that easier in the future?
|
| Provide a large set of automated test cases for Opium-M. If we had that,
| I could do the testing myself, after installing Opium-M itself.

I do have automated test cases for Opium-M in Opium-M/non-regression-tests/
(you can check it
at http://www.irisa.fr/EXTERNE/projet/lande/jahier/download.html)

| > enquery is not in my dictionary. Maybe you mean enquiry?

I said that because I have a very small french-english dictionary; so not
to find it was not sufficient to be sure enquery doesn't exist.

| Yes.
|
| BTW, nor was Idem in mine.

You should have a french dictionary with you while reading my posts :-))

idem == ditto
(since it's a Latin word, I thought it was also available in english ...)

| > I am happy with that change as long as it doesn't break the external debugger
| > (which i am not absolutely convinced though).
| >
| > Maybe the simplest thing to do is to let you commit that change and then I
| > will fix problems with the external debugger, if any exists.
|
| I can do that, but I was asking you to apply the diff by hand in a spare
| workspace and test whether it works for Opium-M before I commit it.

Sorry, I didn't understand that way.

I've just test it in a spare workspace and everything works fine.

--
R1.