[m-dev.] Graphical debugger

Zoltan Somogyi zs at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Mon Mar 29 18:30:46 AEST 1999

> My supervisors and I believe it would be worthwhile meeting with some of
> you at Melb. Uni. to discuss what direction the debuggers are heading.
> Wednesday's are the best days for us, and needing to do this as soon as
> possible, would like to meet on the 21st April, if possible.  It would be
> much appreciated.

I agree that a meeting would be a good idea, not only to brief you on
current and future projects but also because we would like to hear about
what you are doing. On our side, Mark Brown and I should definitely be there,
and Fergus and Lee should attend as well.

About the date: are you sure that april 21 is better than next week?
The non-teaching week after easter usually has fewer constraints on
lecturers' and tutors' time than even the most favourable day during
a teaching week, and its not as long a wait.

Zoltan.