[m-dev.] rl_exprn doesn't compile without ADITI

Simon Taylor stayl at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Tue Jun 22 18:55:23 AEST 1999

Fergus wrote:
> If you try to compile the current cvs sources of the compiler without
> INCLUDE_ADITI_OUTPUT set, then you get the following error:
>
> rl_exprn.m:069: In definition of predicate `rl_exprn:generate'/6:
> rl_exprn.m:069:   error: undefined type `exprn_mode'/0.

You need to touch rl_file.pp and rl_out.pp and run `mmake depend'.
rl_exprn.m shouldn't be compiled if `INCLUDE_ADITI_OUTPUT' is not set.

> The following patch works around the problem, but I suspect that it is
> probably not the best solution.

I've got a better fix bootstrapping now.
I've also added some more comments to Mmake.common.in.

Simon.